Guy sits next to girl who was sitting alone.
Guy: "Hi."
Girl: "Hm."
Guy: "I'm Scott"
Girl: "I'm gay."
Scott: "Me too..that's a relief, my friends over there dared me to ask you out."
Girl: "I surprisingly don't hate you for that. My name is Tinka. So..do you get extra props if I say yes?"
Scott: "I don't know, I think maybe they'll all owe me a beer."
Tinka: "If I say yes, will you share those beers with me? And I mean the good stuff, no cheap crap."
Scott: "I guess you should be entitled to that. Am I allowed to ask you about your name? Is it short for something?"
Tinka: "Only if I'm allowed to ask about yours. Is it short for Scottish?"
Scott: "..."
Tinka: "That was a joke... A stupid one apparently. My name is just Tinka, it's not short for anything. It's just my name. My parents have a weird sense of humor."
Scott: "My name is Scott, short for Scotterson."
Tinka: "..."
Scott: "Not funny?"
Tinka: "A little. So where will be go on our alleged date?"
Scott: "Somewhere with a good beer selection and really good burgers."
Tinka: "I like the sound of this..will there also be good desserts?"
Scott: "Most definitely good desserts."
Tinka: "I'm there. Here's my phone number..and..I'm not gay."
Scott: "Huh. Me neither."
No comments:
Post a Comment